The first day
Arrival in Riga. Meeting at railway station. City tour in Riga. The centre of the city is a wonderful architectural ensemble designed in modern style ( the monument of Liberty, parks etc.). Promenade in old centre, in Ratusha square, visit to Konventa Seta and to the House of Blackheads, medieval buildings, walls and towers, Cuplola-shaped cathedral, St. Peter and St. Jakob’s churches, Swedish gates and other interesting places. Transfer to the port. 17:30 departure to Stockholm by boat. Supper in the boat by an additional charge (optional). Overnight in the boat.
The second day
Breakfast. In the morning arrival in Stockholm. City tour. Visit to Gamla Stan-a XIII century city, Ratusha, Ridarholmskaya Church, Royal Gardens, Royal palace and relay of palace guards. Departure to Norway by bus. In the evening arrival in Oslo. Overnight at the hotel.
The third day
Breakfast. City tour in the magnificent capital of vikings-Oslo. A beautiful view opens form the bay to the city centre-enormous towers of Ratusha, Akershus castle and Aker Brygge wharf. Visit to Vigeland sculpture park-an open air museum. It is worthy of visiting Kon-Tiki museum where is situated the boat of famous enthnographer and adventurer Thor Heyerdahl. The guide will tell about Heyerdahl’s adventures. In the evening departure from Oslo to Copenhagen by boat. Supper in the boat by an additional charge (optional). Overnight in the boat.
The fourth day
Breakfast. Arrival in Copenhagen. City tour in the magnificent capital of Denmark. Visit to Copenhagen Castle, Ratusha square, Dantes Plads and famous “Mermaid’s statue”. Promenade along Nyuhavn strait from where one can admire three centuries old buildings in one of which lived well-known Danish author and poet Hans Christian Andersen. The world’s longest pedestrian shopping area-“Stroget” is also situated in Copenhagen with a lot of souvenir shops and restaurants where one can taste the best dishes of danish cuisine. During free time one can make a tour by boat in the straits of Copenhagen. Departure to Sweden. Overnight at the hotel.
The fifth day
Breakfast. Departure to Stockholm. Free time. One can visit “Vassa” unique museum, where is situated a XVII century military ship that sank during its first voyage. Yan can also make tour on boat and admire the beauty of Stockholm.16.00 registration in the port. 17.00 departure from Stockholm to Riga. Supper in the boat by an additional charge (optional). Overnight in the boat.
The sixth day
Breakfast. Arrival in Riga. Free day. One can walk in the streets of the old city, do shopping and enjoy the hospitality of local people. Departure. It is possible to pass additional days at your preferred hotel in Riga.
The price of tour for one person ( calculated in AMD)
The price includes:
– excursion in Riga
– transfer to the port
– boat tickets Riga-Stockholm-Riga 2 nights in Class B cabin (4-5th deck)
– boat tickets Oslo-Copenhagen 1 night in Class C cabin (lower deck)
– overnight at hotel in Riga 1 night in double or triple room
– overnight at hotel in Sweden 1 night in double or triple room
– 5 breakfasts
– excursions in Riga, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
– transport according to program
– guide service according to the program
Additional paid services:
- Insurance and visa costs
- Arrival to the start place of the tour and the way back
At additional price one can order:
– Supper in “Tallink” boat– 17.000 AMD for adults, 6.000 AMD for children from 6 to 11 years old, 9.000 AMD for children from 12 to 17 years old
– Supper in “DFDS” boat- 18.000 AMD for adults, 9.000 AMD for children from 4 to 15 years old
– Entrance tickets to museums and other cultural and historic places
– Transfer airport-hotel-airport- 13.500 AMD